Photo Recovery Software
- Efficient tool in getting back accidently deleted photos or lost pictures
- Get back your photos from corrupted memory card of popular brands like Transcend, SanDisk, etc
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X machines
- Regain photos lost due to abrupt removal of memory card or sudden shut down of camera
- Trustable software for restoring photos from digital camera, external hard drives and USB drives
Camera’s capture your most near to heart moments of life. Have you lost or deleted your photos enclosing beautiful moments that once used to bring glimpse of smile on your face? No need to worry; they can be obtained in few easy steps. Whether you have formatted your memory card, accidentally deleted your photos using "Delete All" option, your photos become inaccessible or your memory card got corrupted; the best remedy to obtain these photos is photo recovery software. You can get back pictures from hard drive (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), FireWire Drives, flash memory cards (SD, xD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), iPods, etc.
General photo loss scenarios
- Photos deleted during transfer from one device to another
- Photos deleted due to memory card corruption
- Deleting photos by accidentally pressing on the "Delete All" option while browsing through the photos on digital camera
- Accidentally formatting the memory card
- Photos lost or deleted due to abruptly pulling out a memory card from the card reader/camera while copying
- Deletion of photos by third party software to maintain unambiguous file name
- Capturing photos even when camera is on low battery
- Abrupt switch off of camera while transfer of photos
- Loss of photos due to memory card corruption by pulling out your memory card
Why to go for this software
This software gives you an assured smile of getting back your emotionally attached moments captured as photos that are deleted, lost or corrupted. It facilitates you the following functionalities:
- Undelete media files deleted from Windows command prompt, by using shift + delete or by using empty Recycle Bin option.
- Get back files that bypasses recycle bin due to limited size of recycle bin
- Fast scanning for recovery of all media files like photos, audio and video
- Scanning of devices of memory up to 2TB
- Get back photos from formatted partitions, even when you have re-installed you Operating System
- Get back photos from all popular brands of camera like Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Kodak, etc
- Best tool for getting back SD card photos from SD, SDHC, SDXC, SDIO, miniSD, miniSDHC, miniSDIO, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, etc
- Get back generic photo files like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, etc as well as digital RAW photo files such as CR2, CRW, ARW, SR2, NEF, RAF, KDC, K25, DCR, etc
- Obtained photos can be sorted on the basis of name, date, size and file type
- Efficient software to get back deleted photos from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions / drives. To Know more click here
- You can preview your photos before restoration
- A "Save Recovery Session" feature, for saving your scan process so that you can resume the recovery session to avoid rescanning of your drive
- You can save obtained photos to CD / DVD or to any other storage drive
- Specific software for Mac for speedy recovery of photos from Macintosh. For more info visit http://www.photorecovery-software.net/mac.html
Precaution to be taken to prevent photos from losing:
- Make a back up of your images to avoid photo loss due to deletion
- Do not pull out your memory card before switching off your camera.
- Do not remove your memory card from your computer without completing ongoing process
- Use licensed and authorized third party software to avoid viruses from getting attached to your pictures.
- Do not click images rapidly from your camera to avoid corruption of card due to interruption of photo writing process
- Do not capture images when your camera is on low battery. First recharge your batteries then capture photos.
- Immediately go for this software so as to avoid losing of your deleted, lost or corrupted photos that can be overwritten by some other photos because once photos is overwritten, it cannot be get backed.
Steps to get back your photos from PC:
Step-1: Download and install the software. After installation, run the software.
Step-2: Click on "Recover Photos" from main screen; then select either "Recover Lost Photos" option or "Recover Deleted Photos" option depending upon the photo loss scenarios
Figure 1: Recover PhotosStep-3: Select the storage drive/ partition from the list of drives that appears from where you want to get back your lost / deleted photos
Figure 2: Select DriveStep-4: A list of a number of file types appears, either tick mark the file types you want to look for or select "Skip" option. Click on "Next" button to start scanning process.
Figure 3: Select File TypeStep-5: After scan process, you can view the list of get backed files using data type view and file type view. "Preview" option can be used to preview the get backed file and you can save your recovery session using "Save Recovery Session"
Figure 4: File PreviewStep-6: Resume the saved session to store the get backed files on the desired location once you activate the software with activation key